Design Management Software Key Features
Design Management Software
The Design Management Software module will be used to manage all design cases – client and advocate wise. The module will manage the documents and details of the complete case. It will be used to track the status of the case and the current due dates of filing. The system will store all the stages of the copyrights application and will be used to manage it. The module will have facility to prepare several documents through the template designer.
Types of Filling :
- Reciprocity filling
- Indian filling
- Foreign filling
- Manage Case Details
- Details of Company Profile or applicants, Inventors, Signatories and various application dates.
- Allocate Work and Alert Tracking for due work with due dates.
- Cover letter Management to create letters as per your formats
- Form Management to store all your forms and their submission due dates.
- Hearing Module to track and prepare schedulers of due hearing
- Order management to store the orders received at various stages.
- Client document management to organize the client documents under various user defined categories.
- Design Fees Receipt Management to keep track and accounts of all the receipt received from Registrar.
- Manage Billing module to manage the billing of various task e.g. filling charges and fees paid to Office.
- Examination Report module to store the received examination report and its compliances.
- Opposition Management to manage opposition of rectification/cancellation against the filed application, track their reply due dates and manage their hearing, orders and status.
- Certificate Management with certified copies, duplicate certificate and normal certificate
- Application Abandon with abandon storage facility
- Bot facility to fetch case status from Design website
The Patent Management Software provides you with report generation facility to track the working of the complete organization, maintain list of all due submission and track the status of the cases. The list of reports is as follows :
- Hearing Report
- Case Summary Report
- Fees Receipt Report
- Payment Collection and Due Report
- Form submission Report
- Allocate Work Report
- Inquiry Report